Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hoot Hoot!




This was a crazy week. Saturday was the busiest day. We threw a combined birthday party for Mark and two other family members on Saturday. The day started out with my Dad coming over at 7:30am to make breakfast for Mark's birthday (and when I say 'dad' made breakfast, I mean 'Juliann' cooked, served and cleaned it all up :) It was yummy! Thanks Juliann, er, I mean Dad. Then I went to class to learn more about cakes. I loved it! Then the party was at 4pm, so as soon as I got home, I was cleaning up and started decorating the cake for the party. Lucky for me, I had made the cupcakes the night before so I had lots of time to have fun decorating the cake and practicing my butter cream skills. I love the colors. It was a party for three boys so I didn't want to do any girlie colors. I also made some home made gifts. The owl is one of them, and I forgot to take a picture of the chalkboard place mat I made (dang). Over all a very fun and crazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment