Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rag Dolls


I found this awesome doll pattern website a few months ago, but just today got up the nerve to buy a pattern to try out. My goal is to own all her patterns one day soon! But for now I just bought two of them…a bear and a boy doll so I can make one for EJ. I am so excited! I always buy patterns looking at them as prospects for gifts so I am looking forward to making a few and getting good at them to be able to give them away for upcoming birthdays. This pattern creator is amazing, she has quite a few of them! I posted the picture above (borrowed from bit of whimsy etsy site) because it reminds me of my niece and it’s a doll pattern she sales! Her website is: http://www.bitofwhimsydolls.com/
P.S. Be careful what you type into google as far as ‘rag dolls’ . There are some pretty scary dolls out there that might give you nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment